Articles worth reading

pnc’s ramadan heads to court; wants supreme court s decision on monarh s case reversed

access_time May 31, 2013

Abu Ramadan The National Youth Organiser of the People’s National Convention (PNC), Mr Abu Ramadan, has filed a writ at

fabio capello has refused to speak about england exit ahead of first russia game

access_time September 7, 2012

Fabio Capello declined to comment on his England exit ahead of his first competitive game as Russia boss, saying only

Nadia Buari never had an affair with president of Ghana

access_time March 20, 2015

The beautiful actress gave birth to twin daughters in Atlanta last month. Since then there have been many speculations regarding

ghana armed forces commences 2013 recruitment process

ghana armed forces commences 2013 recruitment process

access_time March 14, 2013 chat_bubble_outline 0 comments
shareShare this post
Ghana Armed Forces commences 2013 recruitment process



The Ghana Armed Forces has commenced the 2013 recruitment and enlistment process for prospective candidates who wish to join to the force.

A statement signed by the Director Public Relations, Lieutenant Commander M.A Larbi, said qualification and entry requirements have been advertised in the Ghanaian Times and Daily Graphic with effect from Wednesday, March 13, 2013 and on the Ghana Armed Forces website at www.gaf.mil.gh.

It said application forms have also been put on sale at designated Post offices.

The statement said “applicants are reminded to please return their completed application forms to the particular Post Office where they purchased the forms by Friday, 29 March 13, 2013, while shortlisted applicants will be invited for screening and selection process”.

It added that applicants will be responsible for their own transportation, feeding, and accommodation throughout the enlisted exercise.

All candidates should follow instructions given by the General headquarters Personnel or Administration only and note that the Ghana Armed Forces is an equal opportunity employer, the statement said.

It highlighted that there are no authorized middlemen and the advertised vacancies are not for sale and that anybody caught parading himself as agent or middleman would be prosecuted.




READ ALSO:   Black Sunday in Anambra as Gunmen Kill Worshipers in Catholic Church Massacre (Photos)
shareShare this post
content_copyCategorized under

No Comments

comment No comments yet

You can be first to leave a comment

Submit an answer

info_outline

Your data will be safe!

Your e-mail address will not be published. Also other data will not be shared with third person.